In early March 2018 some of the team from Old Forest School attended the fabulous One Fine Day Wedding Fair in Melbourne.
One Fine Day Wedding Fair was again at the Melbourne Showgrounds for two full days of wedding inspiration from some of Melbourne’s finest wedding vendors and suppliers, including photographers, florists, musicians, cake designers, venues, jewellery designers, stationery designers, fashion and accessory designers and more.
There was loads of amazing and inspirational suppliers, fashion shows and ideas on display.
Some that caught our eye, in no particular order were;
- Luxe rustic is still huge, lots of vintage wooden goodness paired with plastics, metal, and natural greenery.
- Solid colours are in with less pattern on display.
- Plastic personalised signs everywhere featuring both names and messages from the couple.
- Bright florals with lots of big, bold flowers.
- Tons of dietary tolerant cakes and food (gluten and/or sugar free).
- Selected retro items remain cool, like swizzle sticks in glasses.