Old Forest School is a family owned and operated business. We believe its in the best interest of couples to have a “No Hidden Charges Policy”, we want to make sure you are 100% clear on fees upfront without the risk of additional (surprise) charges.
What’s included in the venue hire?
Generally speaking the hire fee includes exclusive use of the venue and grounds for the duration of your event, and includes;
- Indoor ceremony with maximum capacity of 120 (seating for 90)
- Outdoor ceremony with maximum capacity of 120 (seating for 100)
- Signing tables/chair
- Reception tables and chairs for 120
- Toilet facilities
- PA system at reception
- Cake table (wine barrel)
- Installed festoon lights, fairy lights and task lights
- Outdoor bar with drinkable running water
- Tuck shop with rinsing facilities
- Outdoor seating, tables, bar leaners and umbrellas
- Various games (tennis, petanque, volleyball, giant Jenga, etc)
- Outdoor fire and firewood (subject to fire permit availability)
- Tippy (covered seating trailer)
When is Old Forest School open?
We open our wedding season on the first weekend in November and close on the last weekend in April. Our season books out very fast, we suggest you contact us soon.
What is the maximum capacity at Old Forest School?
Our maximum is 120 people (guests and bridal party).
How does catering work?
Old Forest School requires you to hire a professional commercial caterer that are mobile and self contained. We can provide a list of caterers who have worked at Old Forest School previously.
How does bar/alcohol work?
You purchase and provide your own alcohol/refreshments, glassware and chiller trailer. We only require you to hire a dedicated, experienced Bar Manager/Staff (we can provide you the contact details of a suitably qualified and local person) and follow our Bar Management Guidelines.
For details of our rates and booking conditions click here.